My passion is helping organizations transform themselves into high performing, game-changing agents, one leader at a time.
I offer coaching, training and meeting facilitation that is
evidence-based and focused on results -- my teams reach productivity, financial and job-satisfaction goals.
My approach is three-fold:
- Energize and empower staff
- Equip teams with innovative methods to discover
root causes to organizational issues
- Support improved models for working collaboratively across functions and departments
About Paloma Medina:
- Manager, Learning + Development at Etsy.com
- Speaker & Trainer: Past Events
- MPA with a specialization in Organizational Coaching from NYU's Robert F. Wagner School of Public Service
- Six years experience in non-profit management, with a specialization in change management and leadership development.
- Professional interests include creative problem solving, learning theory, placemaking, positive psychology, social entrepreneurship, design thinking, and employee empowerment
- Personal interests and projects include craft sessions, print making, creating and receiving surprises, exploring by foot and bike, Subway Sundays, themed dinner parties and impromptu waltzing
- More: Pinterest boards